Who We Are
Right Now Media gathers and processes your personal information in accordance with this privacy notice and in compliance with relevant data protection laws. This notice provides you with the necessary information regarding your rights and obligations, and explains how, why and when we collect and process your personal information.
How we use your information
We process your personal information to meet our legal, statutory and contractual obligations and to provide you with our services as outlined in this privacy notice.
You are not obligated to provide your personal information to us, however, as some information is required for us to provide you our services, we may not be able to provide some of these services without it.
Information we gather
The categories of personal information that we collect from you includes:
- Contact details
We collect information in the below ways: –
Some examples of the ways we collect information from you includes:
- When visiting our website.
- When you connect with us online e.g. through inquiry forms and online application forms.
- Directly by email, telephone and post.
- Through our social media accounts.
How We Use Your Personal Data (Legal Basis for Processing)
The purposes and reasons for processing your personal information includes:
- In our legitimate interests of responding to inquiries.
- To perform our contract with you to provide the service you requested.
- To receive payments to perform our contract of providing our services to you.
- As part of our legal obligation to process your personal information for accountancy and tax purposes.
- In our legitimate interests of protecting our business against fraud or financial loss.
- To market to you on the basis of consent.
You hold a number of rights in relation to the personal information that we hold on you, which includes:
- The right to access what personal data we hold about you.
- The right to be informed of how we are using your personal data.
- The right to request the erasure of the personal data we hold on you.
- The right to object to us processing your personal data or restrict us from processing some or all of your personal data.
- The right to object to direct marketing from us.
- The right to request the correction of incorrect information we hold on you.
- The right to request that we transfer the information we hold on you to another service provider.
- Your right to lodge a complaint directly with the supervisory authority.
If we receive a request from you to exercise any of the above rights, we may ask to verify your identity before acting on the relevant request. This is to ensure that your data is protected and kept secure.
Sharing and Disclosing Your Personal Information
We do not share your personal information without your consent, other than for the purposes laid out in this privacy notice. We share your personal information with the following categories to provide our services to you:
- Accountancy practice for tax and accountancy purposes.
- Insurance companies to help us run our business and meet our legal obligations.
- Payment Providers to process payments for our services.
- IT Services and Support to provide technical and software support to resolve IT issues.
We take your privacy seriously and take every reasonable measure and precaution to protect and secure your information. We work hard to protect against unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction and have several layers of security measures enable this.
Some of the technical and organisational measure we use to secure your data includes encryption, and access controls.
How Long We Keep Your Data
We retain your personal data for as long as necessary to provide you with our services as our customer, where we have a legal basis to retain them, and to comply with our legal obligation.
Personal data contained in
How long do you retain it for
All enquiries and communication received via, email, phone, or contact forms for the length of time it takes to resolve or close the enquiry plus further year.
Newsletter and marketing
For the length of time you continue to consent to receiving them or at the point consent has reached its time limit.
Records of financial transactions for our services
For seven years following the end of the financial year of the payment.
The criteria for which we continue to process your personal information includes:
- Where there is a legal basis, obligation or legitimate interest to continuing processing your personal information.
- Where processing is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
Right Now Media only processes your personal information in compliance with this privacy notice and in accordance with the relevant data protection laws. If, however you wish to get in touch regarding the processing of your personal data we can be contacted at:
Right Now Media
Changes to our privacy notice
We may change this notice from time to time. All changes will be posted and updated here. We will notify you directly by email (if we hold one for you) if any significant changes occur. We advise you to check back here frequently to review the most current version of this notice.
This Statement was last updated on 12/12/18